- Share Checking Accounts
- Share Savings Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Auto Center
- Money Market Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Other Services
Kirby Kangaroo Kids Saving Program
Designed for kids ages 10 and under, the Kirby Savings Program is made to reward kids for saving at an early age. All new Kirby members receive a brand new piggy bank and with every deposit they make, they earn a prize! Different prize levels are available for larger deposits. Join the club today!
Say Hello to the Credit Union Member Savings Program Through Sprint!
Introducing valuable savings (10-15%) on monthly wireless bills, mobile phones and accessories - PLUS waived application and upgrade fees. You can even save on smartphones, push-to-talk and business accounts just by being a Credit Union member.
Visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org today to get all of the details!
* Be sure to use member code NACUC_ZZM to receive your discount.
Free Credit Reports !
At your request, once a year, you are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report. To obtain your free credit report, go to www.annualcreditreport.com, or call 877-322-8228 or write to Annual Credit Report Request Service, PO Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281. For more information visit http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/consumer.htm and click on "credit".
Disputing Information on your Credit Report
Trying to understand how a past mistake can affect your Credit Report and your future financial journey can be tough. But there is a way that you can dispute information that shows up on your credit report.
First and foremost, you must write a letter to the Credit Reporting Agency. Click Here for a sample letter from Accel Members Financial Counseling services.
During the dispute process, below are a few things of what happens during the dispute process:
- If your files shows an account that belongs only to another person, the Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) must delete it.
- If you request, the CRA must send notices of any correction to anyone who received your report in the past six months. You can have a corrected copy of your report sent to anyone who received a copy during the past two years for employment purposes. If a reinvestigation does not resolve your dispute, ask the CRA to include your statement of the dispute in your file and in future reports.
- In addition to writing to the CRA, you should tell the creditor or other information provider in writing that you dispute an item. Be sure to include copies (not originals) of documents that support your position. Many providers specify an address for disputes. If the provider continues to report the disputed item to any CRA after receiving your notice, it must include a notice that you dispute the item. If you are correct — that is, if the information is not accurate — the information provider may not report it again.
For the complete article on Disputing Information on your Credit Report, click here. Special thanks to our Education Partners at Accel Financial Counseling services. Accel is a free financial counseling service offered by the Creidt Union to our members. If you are going through a tough financial time, we encourage you to give them a call free of charge to see how they can help at 1-877-332-2235.
Safe Deposit Boxes Available
Birth certificates, vehicle titles, family heirlooms, precious pictures or negatives, what happens to these items during a natural disaster? Often times they are destroyed or damaged.
Take advantage of your Credit Union’s Safe Deposit Boxes. For a small annual fee you can gain the peace of mind knowing your valuables are safe.
Call the Credit Union for current fees and box sizes.
Be Green, sign up for e-Statements today
It's here and it's free, e-Statements from your Credit Union. Receive your statements faster and reduce your carbon footprint by signing up for our free
e-Statements. It only takes a password for our e-Branch and a few minutes and you're all signed up. Call the credit union today to get your accounts signed up!